Our online store welcomes you (registered with Commercial Registry No. 1061027 under name EVE Portal CO. Based in United Arab Emirates – Dubai), and informs you that you will find below the terms and conditions that regulate your use of this store and all the legal effects that result from your use of the store’s services over the Internet via this electronic platform, as any person’s use of the NYSMAH store is either If he is a consumer of a service or product of the store or otherwise, this is an approval and acceptance from him and he is fully qualified legally, by law and by law, for all articles and provisions of this agreement, and it is a confirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what is mentioned in it, and this agreement applies to all types of dealings between the user and the store. This agreement is considered valid and enforceable once you approve it and start registering with the NYSMAH store .
Introduction and Definitions
The above introduction is an integral part of this agreement, and you will find below the connotations and definitions of the main terms used in this agreement:
- (Store) by this phrase means the NYSMAH store store, and this definition includes all forms of the Live store on the web, whether it is an online application or a website on the web
- (User) means every consumer who purchases a product or service from the store through his electronic platform.
- (Agreement) This phrase means the terms and conditions of this agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this agreement.
Legal User Eligibility
- The user acknowledges that he has a legal capacity considered legally and as a system for dealing with the store, or that his age is not less than eighteen years.
- The user agrees that if he violates this article, he will bear the consequences of this violation in front of others.
Nature of NYSMAH Store’s commitment
- NYSMAH shop commitment to consumers or users is to provide (service or product).
- NYSMAH store may provide other services such as after-sales services or other related services, depending on the nature and type of (service or product) requested by the user.
Controls for Using the Live Store
- The user is obligated to use the electronic platform of the NYSMAH store in accordance with the public morals and regulations in force in the United Arab Emirates.
- When purchasing a service or product from the NYSMAH store, the user is obligated not to use this service or product in violation of public morals and regulations in force in the United Arab Emirates.
Accounts and Registration Obligations
Once you apply to join the NYSMAH store membership as a user, you are obligated to disclose specific information and choose a secret user name and password to be used when accessing the NYSMAH store services.
- By doing so, you have agreed to: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of the password, and by that you agree to inform the Live store immediately of any unauthorized use of your account information at the Live store or any other breach of your confidential information.
- NYSMAH store will not be responsible in any way for any loss that may happen to you directly or indirectly, morally or financially as a result of revealing the username or password information.
- You are obligated to use your account or membership with the NYSMAH store yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this is an indication that you have authorized him to use the store in your name and for your account.
- You are committed to using NYSMAH store that you use it with all seriousness and reliability.
- You are obligated to disclose real, correct, updated, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with the Live Store, and you are obligated to update your data in changing it in reality or in the event that is needed.
- The NYSMAH store is committed to treating your personal information and your contact addresses with strict confidentiality.
- If the NYSMAH store finds that you have disclosed false information, incorrect, not current, incomplete, illegal, or contrary to what is stated in the usage agreement, the NYSMAH store has the right to suspend, freeze or cancel your membership and your account on the platform, without inflicting damages With other NYSMAH store rights and its legitimate means to recover their rights and protect the rest of users.
- In case of non-compliance with any of the above, the NYSMAH store management has the right to suspend or cancel your account or membership, or block you from accessing the NYSMAH store services again.
Electronic Communications and Official Means of Communication
- The parties to this agreement agree that communication will take place via the email registered on the platform.
- The user agrees that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that you provide electronically replace their written counterparts, and it is a stand-alone argument, in meeting legal and legitimate needs.
The user agrees to be able to communicate with him and inform him of any provisions related to this agreement or related to dealing with him through the management of the Live store broadcasting general messages received to all users or to specific users of the Live store
Amendments to the Agreement on Use and Fees
- The NYSMAH store may inform you of any amendment to this agreement according to the official means of communication under this agreement, according to which your obligations will be doubled or your rights diminished according to any amendments that may be made to this agreement.
- In the event that you object to any amendment to the usage agreement, the NYSMAH store hopes that you will stop using its services, as the mere access to your account in the NYSMAH store or your use of the NYSMAH store is considered your acceptance of the amendments and your complete and complete consent, which is completely ignorant, and the NYSMAH store accepts discussion of any proposal regarding these provisions .
- All fees are calculated in United Arab Emirates Dirham, and the user must pay all the fees due to the platform in addition to any other expenses that the NYSMAH store adds, provided that payment is made by the approved and specified means available through the NYSMAH
- The NYSMAH store may impose fees on some users, depending on the offers, products or services they request, or the fees or taxes imposed by the state on the nature of the product or service.
- NYSMAH store reserves the right to add, increase, decrease or deduct any fees or expenses under the articles, terms and provisions of the usage agreement, on any of the users, whatever the reason for their registration.
Payment services for stores in Nysmah
- The NYSMAH store provides through its partners the payment system and the payment in the NYSMAH store, it can be done entirely online through the payment options available on the NYSMAH store or through any payment method provided by the NYSMAH store from time to time.
- NYSMAH store is obligated to determine the price of the service or product that it offers in its store, according to the recognized market value.
- The NYSMAH store is obligated to provide invoices and is obligated to give the user an invoice for his purchase of a service or product from the NYSMAH store
- NYSMAH store is committed to providing the accounting specifications recognized in its online store, in implementation of the provisions of this agreement, and because of the legal, economic, commercial and regulatory interests in this regulation.
Your personal information and transaction details information
The user acknowledges that it grants the NYSMAH store an unlimited, global, permanent and irrevocable right, exempt from charges, and licensed to use personal information or materials or other things that you have provided or supplied to the NYSMAH store platform or announced on the platform through your joining or using it, And that is through the forms designated for communication and registration, or through any electronic message or any of the communication channels available on the platform. This is in order to NYSMAH any of the interests that the platform sees.
The intellectual property rights of the NYSMAH store are fully owned by the NYSMAH store, whether they were owned by them before the establishment of this electronic platform or after its establishment.
The user or consumer respects the intellectual property rights of the NYSMAH store, which includes the NYSMAH store itself, and the words, logos and other symbols of the NYSMAH store or displayed on the NYSMAH store, as the NYSMAH store, and every right that belongs to the NYSMAH store, are fully intellectual property rights of the NYSMAH store .
NYSMAH store responsibility
- NYSMAH store is committed to conduct its business through this electronic platform in a regular manner and in accordance with the regulations in force in the United Arab Emirates, and in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
- NYSMAH store does not bear any claims arising from errors or negligence, whether they are caused directly, indirectly, accidentally, or by the user or through a third party such as shipping companies.
- The NYSMAH store, its employees, its owners, and those who represent them are obligated to make (the product or service) sound and legitimate and authorized in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates, and it is used for legitimate purposes.
Confidentiality of Information
- The NYSMAH store takes measures (concrete, organizational and technical) to protect users and prevent unauthorized persons from accessing and storing users’ personal information.
- You acknowledge as a user that the Internet is not a completely secure method, and the confidentiality of your personal information cannot be guaranteed 100% through the NYSMAH
- Live store has no control over the actions of any third party, or others, such as other internet pages linked through links to the platform or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
Restriction of Access or Membership
Live store can stop or cancel the user’s membership or restrict the user’s access to the services of the platform at any time without warning for any reason, and without specification.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the agreement and the statutory warranty, the consumer has the right to replace the product presented to him from the NYSMAH store within the seven days following the date of receiving the product, and he is not entitled to replace the product after the seven days have passed.
- In order to replace the product, it is required that the product be in good condition and that the consumer has not used the product or obtained its benefit, and NYSMAH store has the right to inspect the product before replacing it to ensure its safety.
The consumer is not entitled to exchange the product in the following cases:
- If the product was manufactured at the request of the consumer or according to the specifications specified by him, with the exception of products that have a defect or that violate the specifications specified by the consumer.
- If the product appears to be defective due to poor possession by the consumer.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the agreement and the statutory warranty, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract and recover the product presented to him from the NYSMAH store within the seven days following the date of receiving the product, and he is not entitled to that product after the seven days have passed.
- In order to retrieve the product, it is required that the product be in a sound condition and that the consumer has not used the product or obtained its benefit, and NYSMAH store has the right to inspect the product before retrieving it to ensure its safety.
- The consumer is not entitled to take back the product in the following case:
- If the product appears to be defective due to poor possession by the consumer.
- If the product was manufactured at the request of the consumer or according to the specifications specified by him, with the exception of products that have a defect or that violate the
- specifications specified by the consumeIf the provisions of the said return policy are met; The consumer has the right to cancel the contract and return the product to the NYSMAH store with a refund of the amount paid.
Applicable law or order
This use agreement is governed and drafted according to the laws, regulations and legislation in force and in force in the United Arab Emirates, and it is completely and completely subject to the regulations in force at the authorities in the United Arab Emirates.
- In case that any incoming material or clause mentioned in this use agreement is canceled or that there is any incoming material or any clause contained in the use agreement is no longer in force, such an order does not nullify the validity of the rest of the articles, terms and provisions contained in the use agreement and remain in effect until further notice From Live Store management.
- This usage agreement – which may be amended from time to time as appropriate – constitutes the usage agreement, the working mechanism, the understanding, the agreement and the contract between the NYSMAH store and the user, and both parties to this agreement agree to take into account the following:
- The Arabic language is the applicable language when interpreting the provisions of this agreement, or when translating it into another language.
- All prices offered on the services or products of the NYSMAH store may be modified from time to time.
- The promotional or marketing offers that the NYSMAH store may place are temporary offers, as NYSMAH store has the right to amend these promotional or marketing offers at any time or stop them.
The parties to this agreement are obligated to deal with each other in a manner that does not violate the Sharia rules, regulations, and applicable laws related to the nature of the interaction between the NYSMAH store and the user.
- This usage agreement is not canceled except by a decision issued by the NYSMAH store management.